Half day tour (3 hours) to the following sites:
- New Synagogue (site of the former main synagogue)
- Memorials to Jewish history in the city center
- Collecting point for the Jews before their deportation
- Place of the national socialist dictatorship
- Jewish cemetery (no visit allowed)
This tour can be done by foot, but if you are planning to see another city the same day, a car would be better. The tour in Mainz can be combined with a tour in Frankfurt, Worms or Speyer. Automobile required.
- Stroll through the Jewish cemetery
- Visit the restored medieval synagogue and the mikve
- Stroll through the former Ghetto
This is a walking tour that lasts roughly three hours. The tour can be combined with excursions to Frankfurt, Mainz or Speyer. Automobile required.
- Judenhof with remnants of the medieval synagogue
- Visit the mikve and the Judaica exhibition of Speyer
- Memorial of the former synagogue from the 19th century
- Traces of Jewish life from the early 20th century
- New synagogue Beit Shalom
3 hour walking tour. Tour can be combined with a tour in Mainz, Worms or Frankfurt. Automobile required.